The wait is over. The first full issue of Raging Chicken Press is set to launch. We’re going to call this one the July post-Corbett-PA-GOP-draconian-budget-signing issue. Catchy, huh?
Our first issue includes the following contributions:
- Kevin Mahoney, “Kutztown University, Shock Doctrine, and Snake Oil Tales”
- Wendy Lee, “An Open Letter to Governor Corbett”
- Seth Kahn, “[Self] Pep Talk”
- J. Rizzo Mertz, “Plan to Renew Pennsylvania: A New Hope”
- Aaron Barlow, “No More Teachers?”
- Christina Steffy, “Don’t Want to Accept Responsibility? Blame Teachers!”
- Lee Camp, “You’re Not Alone OR Fighting Back is Bad for Ratings”
If you like Raging Chicken Press, sign up for an email subscription on the right-hand side of the site. If you’d like to go the extra step and help support our work, check out this post with info on how to offer your support.
Welcome to Raging Chicken Press! 3-2-1…here we go!