- Documents: Cheniere Fuels ALEC’s New Push for Fracked Gas Exports
- Faculty Union Issues Statement in Response to PASSHE Retrenchment Letters
- The Return of #SLASSHE – New Chancellor Leads the Charge for New Round of Cuts at PA State Universities
- Taking the Fight to UPMC – March on UPMC to Support Workers
- March on UPMC: Workers and Community Members Take to the Streets Calling for Good Jobs and End to Union-Busting
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Media Strategist Defends Ernst’s Use of Nullification
- Greenpeace Report: Obama Administration Exporting Climate Change by Exporting Coal
- Packing Heat in the Brothers’ ’Hood – Armed Right-Wing Whites Head to Black Houston Neighborhood
- #PAGov: Is Tom Corbett’s Pension Reform Tour a Bunch of Taxpayer Funded Campaign Events?
- Not Just the Atlantic: Obama Leasing Millions of Gulf Acres for Offshore Drilling
raging chicken #3 by Liz Folk, Raging Chicken Press contributor. See more of her work @ http://www.inkletween.com/
For all of you who have been waiting in anticipation for the next issue of Raging Chicken Press, your wait is almost over! The August issue is in the final stages of editing and we hope to have the issue by U.S. “Default Day,” August 2nd. So the race is on! Will Raging Chicken Press hit the networks before the Republican Party sends the U.S. government into default? Stay tuned! And, as usual, thanks for all your support!
raging chicken #3 by Liz Folk, Raging Chicken Press contributor