Raging Chicken Press fans need wait no longer! The April issue has hit the interwebs. Or, I should say, PART of the issue has hit the interwebs. As I wrote last week, I was taken out by a nasty virus for about a week and a half. Not pretty. It would be bad enough if it were just me, but my kids took part in a hardy game of pass-the-virus with me. And all this went down right about the time I begin the intensive editing leading up to our publication date. Since we’re already late this month, I thought I would release a chunk of the April edition now and a few more pieces over the next few days. I’d love to say this was an experiment in rolling publication, but the truth is that I’ve just been sick.
So, today you will find some pretty awesome stuff. Here’s what’s in today’s April edition release:
- Wendy Lee, “State-Codified Avoidance of Accountability and Genocidal Profiteering: Gag Orders, Compressor Station Explosions, Children’s Art Projects, and Fracking”
- Sean Kitchen, “Rules for Frackers: A Primer on Strategies the Gas Industry Uses to Become Unwanted Neighbors”
- Dory Hippauf, “Connecting the Dots: The Marcellus Natural Gas Play Players, Parts 1 & 2″
- Andrea Egizi, “Occupy Ron Paul?”
- Scott Cannon, “The Marcellus Shale Reality Tour, Part 2″
I’ve got a few more pieces to post over the next few days, so check out this “mini” issue and keep checking back for more! In the meantime, I’m still popping vitamin C and desperately trying to get as much sleep as I can.
Editor Zero, Raging Chicken Press
Kevin Mahoney is the Founder and Editor Zero of Raging Chicken Press. When he’s not rabble-rousing on Raging Chicken, he’s teaching rhetoric and writing at Kutztown University.