- Greenpeace Report: Obama Administration Exporting Climate Change by Exporting Coal
- Packing Heat in the Brothers’ ’Hood – Armed Right-Wing Whites Head to Black Houston Neighborhood
- #PAGov: Is Tom Corbett’s Pension Reform Tour a Bunch of Taxpayer Funded Campaign Events?
- Not Just the Atlantic: Obama Leasing Millions of Gulf Acres for Offshore Drilling
- #PaGov: Pirates Fans Think Tom Corbett’s Education Policy is “Fracked Up”
- #PAGov: Another PAC Hits Corbett on Eduation and Natural Gas Record
- Parking Privatization Killing Harrisburg Businesses
- #PAGov: Corbett Exploits Made Up Pension Crisis for Moody’s Downgrade
- #PAGov: What Tom Corbett Said about the Migrant Children Was Racist
- Why I’m Ready for Warren
A small community in north central Pennsylvania is uprooted to make way for the fracking industry, Photographs by Stanley Rogouski, Wendy Lee, and Paul Weaver.
Photo by Stanley Rogouski
Stanley Rogouski | Part time editorial writer. Part time fiction writer. Part time freelance photographer.