- #PABudget: Seth Grove & GOP Used Gun Owner Tax Break Bill for Budget Stunt
- Appeals Court Rules Keystone XL South Approval Was Legal, Lifting Cloud Over TransCanada
- #PABudget: Wolf Visibly Upset at GOP “Stunt” that “Perpetuates the Status Quo”
- West Chester U President to Unveil “New Budget Process” Today Following Whistleblower Lawsuit
- Lite Blogging This Week: Going to Jamaica!
- I Drink Beer and Smoke Marijuana. So What.
- Dimock, PA Lawsuit Trial-Bound as Study Links Fracking to Water Contamination in Neighboring County
- Budgeting “an Art, Not a Science”: Whistleblower Alleges Fraud and Deception at West Chester University
- #PHL2015: Anthony Williams’ Age of Political Irrelevance Begins in Harrisburg?
- One of Matt Baker’s “Advisers” Believes Smoking Pot Will Cause Testicular Cancer
A small community in north central Pennsylvania is uprooted to make way for the fracking industry, Photographs by Stanley Rogouski, Wendy Lee, and Paul Weaver.
Photo by Stanley Rogouski
Stanley Rogouski | Part time editorial writer. Part time fiction writer. Part time freelance photographer.