- Documents: Cheniere Fuels ALEC’s New Push for Fracked Gas Exports
- Faculty Union Issues Statement in Response to PASSHE Retrenchment Letters
- The Return of #SLASSHE – New Chancellor Leads the Charge for New Round of Cuts at PA State Universities
- Taking the Fight to UPMC – March on UPMC to Support Workers
- March on UPMC: Workers and Community Members Take to the Streets Calling for Good Jobs and End to Union-Busting
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Media Strategist Defends Ernst’s Use of Nullification
- Greenpeace Report: Obama Administration Exporting Climate Change by Exporting Coal
- Packing Heat in the Brothers’ ’Hood – Armed Right-Wing Whites Head to Black Houston Neighborhood
- #PAGov: Is Tom Corbett’s Pension Reform Tour a Bunch of Taxpayer Funded Campaign Events?
- Not Just the Atlantic: Obama Leasing Millions of Gulf Acres for Offshore Drilling
Raging Chicken Press stands in solidarity with Chicago Teachers and Support Staff. We contributed $35 to their solidarity fund on Monday and hope all you Raging Chickens will consider contributing what you can to their solidarity fund too!
Raging Chicken Press also just posted this new t-shirt for sale in the Raging Chicken Press store. Click the picture to go to the store. Show your support for Chicago Teachers and Support Staff: Their fight, is our fight!