- #PAGov: Corbett “Mansplaining” Benefits of Liquor Reform and Dinner on the Table
- College Students from Across the Country Stage #HandsUpWalkOut Actions in Honor of Michael Brown
- #ChalkedUnarmed Keeps Focus on Police Violence and Entrenched Racism
- Railroad ‘Bomb Trains’: Speeding to Disaster
- Koch-Tied Roots of Senator Vitter’s Green Billionaires Club Environmental Attack Report
- After Oregon Rejects Coal Export Plan, Long Beach Votes to Export Coal and PetKoch
- Mobilization for People’s Climate March Kicks into High Gear
- #PaGov: A Corbett Investigation that Should Happen
- “Be Free” – J. Cole’s Song of Solidarity with Ferguson
- #PAGov: Corbett’s Ghostworker Gets Larger Pension Payments While Attacking Pensions
While researching my next story, I came across an advertisement from “VotesPA” – the state ran voter registration portal. This ad is clearly misleading because the Pennsylvania Voter ID law will not be implemented for this election cycle. When I clicked on the advertisement (the photo below), I was directed to the main website.
After being redirected to the “VotesPA” website, you can clearly see that the state of Pennsylvania is trying to muddy the waters on this highly controversial issue. Remember folks, you do NOT need an ID to vote this election day. Beware fake “poll advisers” telling you otherwise this Tuesday.
Sean Kitchen is an Assistant Editor and Social Media Organizer for Raging Chicken Press. He is student at Kutztown University.
1 Comment to Pennsylvania State Government Still Trying to Confuse Potential Voters over Voter ID Law.
1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Electoral College Reform: Senator Pileggi’s Plan Mirrors RNC Agenda to Steal Future Elections | Raging Chicken Press