- Cheyney U’s “Bleak Future?”: Rick Smith Talks to APSCUF President about Auditor General’s Report
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network Press Release on NY State’s Fracking Ban
- Bowling For Presidents: How College Football Can Help Sort Out The Field For The 2016 Election
- Revealed: How Big Oil Got Expedited Permitting for Fracking on Public Lands Into the Defense Bill
- The Wall Street Woodcutter & The Trees: A Look At The Passage of the Cromnibus Bill
- John McNesby Will Get THIS Philadelphia Officer His Job Back.
- ESU President Tweets Selfie with “Premiere Exotic Dancing Group On Campus?” Really?
- New Obama State Dept Top Energy Diplomat Amos Hochstein A Former Marathon Oil Lobbyist
- Eagles Fans tell Garner and Brown Supporters To “Get Jobs” & Throw a Punch at Photo-Journalist
- Mental Apartheid
While researching my next story, I came across an advertisement from “VotesPA” – the state ran voter registration portal. This ad is clearly misleading because the Pennsylvania Voter ID law will not be implemented for this election cycle. When I clicked on the advertisement (the photo below), I was directed to the main website.
After being redirected to the “VotesPA” website, you can clearly see that the state of Pennsylvania is trying to muddy the waters on this highly controversial issue. Remember folks, you do NOT need an ID to vote this election day. Beware fake “poll advisers” telling you otherwise this Tuesday.
Sean Kitchen is an Assistant Editor and Social Media Organizer for Raging Chicken Press. He is student at Kutztown University.
1 Comment to Pennsylvania State Government Still Trying to Confuse Potential Voters over Voter ID Law.
1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Electoral College Reform: Senator Pileggi’s Plan Mirrors RNC Agenda to Steal Future Elections | Raging Chicken Press