- Documents: Cheniere Fuels ALEC’s New Push for Fracked Gas Exports
- Faculty Union Issues Statement in Response to PASSHE Retrenchment Letters
- The Return of #SLASSHE – New Chancellor Leads the Charge for New Round of Cuts at PA State Universities
- Taking the Fight to UPMC – March on UPMC to Support Workers
- March on UPMC: Workers and Community Members Take to the Streets Calling for Good Jobs and End to Union-Busting
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Media Strategist Defends Ernst’s Use of Nullification
- Greenpeace Report: Obama Administration Exporting Climate Change by Exporting Coal
- Packing Heat in the Brothers’ ’Hood – Armed Right-Wing Whites Head to Black Houston Neighborhood
- #PAGov: Is Tom Corbett’s Pension Reform Tour a Bunch of Taxpayer Funded Campaign Events?
- Not Just the Atlantic: Obama Leasing Millions of Gulf Acres for Offshore Drilling
While researching my next story, I came across an advertisement from “VotesPA” – the state ran voter registration portal. This ad is clearly misleading because the Pennsylvania Voter ID law will not be implemented for this election cycle. When I clicked on the advertisement (the photo below), I was directed to the main website.
After being redirected to the “VotesPA” website, you can clearly see that the state of Pennsylvania is trying to muddy the waters on this highly controversial issue. Remember folks, you do NOT need an ID to vote this election day. Beware fake “poll advisers” telling you otherwise this Tuesday.
Sean Kitchen is an Assistant Editor and Social Media Organizer for Raging Chicken Press. He is student at Kutztown University.
1 Comment to Pennsylvania State Government Still Trying to Confuse Potential Voters over Voter ID Law.
1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Electoral College Reform: Senator Pileggi’s Plan Mirrors RNC Agenda to Steal Future Elections | Raging Chicken Press