- No Safe Haven for Obstructionists
- My Future (Dem) Congressman Voted for TRAP Law That is Sending a Mother to Jail
- LETTER: Employer Lays Off Employee After Cancer Diagnosis, Plea for Fundraiser Going Viral
- #FastFoodStrike: Fast Food Workers Nationwide Take to the Streets Demanding $15/hr and a Union
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett About to Get Santorumed
- #PAGov: Shorter PA Republican: “Rendell was better at governing.”
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Big White Reelection Tent
- Labor Day News Dump: FERC Hands Enbridge Permit for Tar Sands by Rail Facility
- Legal Case: White House Argues Against Considering Climate Change on Energy Projects
- Obama Opened Floodgates for Offshore Fracking in Recent Gulf of Mexico Lease
While researching my next story, I came across an advertisement from “VotesPA” – the state ran voter registration portal. This ad is clearly misleading because the Pennsylvania Voter ID law will not be implemented for this election cycle. When I clicked on the advertisement (the photo below), I was directed to the main website.
After being redirected to the “VotesPA” website, you can clearly see that the state of Pennsylvania is trying to muddy the waters on this highly controversial issue. Remember folks, you do NOT need an ID to vote this election day. Beware fake “poll advisers” telling you otherwise this Tuesday.
Sean Kitchen is an Assistant Editor and Social Media Organizer for Raging Chicken Press. He is student at Kutztown University.
1 Comment to Pennsylvania State Government Still Trying to Confuse Potential Voters over Voter ID Law.
1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Electoral College Reform: Senator Pileggi’s Plan Mirrors RNC Agenda to Steal Future Elections | Raging Chicken Press