- #FlyersTalk: Ed Snider Is Not for the Working Man
- Follow the Leader? Mansfield University Student Speaks Out Against Budget Cuts
- #PhlEd: Student Involved in Philly Student Union Action on Wednesday Night Speaks Out
- #PHLEd Video: SRC Member Yelling at Student Demonstrators
- #PhlEd: Mother of Student Protester, “I am appalled and ashamed at the behavior of Sylvia Simms”
- #PhlEd: SRC Member to Students: “You Must Go to Failing Schools”
- #PHLEd: Student Strikes, Civil Disobedience and Social Media Solidarity For Philadelphia Public School Teachers
- #PhlEd: Professional Liberals and Kingmakers Believe Tom Wolf Will Fix School District
- #ShawShooting: Police Use Dog-Whistle Language in Shooting of Vonderrit Myers
- #PhlEd: Instead of Taxing the Frackers, We are Fracking the Teachers
While researching my next story, I came across an advertisement from “VotesPA” – the state ran voter registration portal. This ad is clearly misleading because the Pennsylvania Voter ID law will not be implemented for this election cycle. When I clicked on the advertisement (the photo below), I was directed to the main website.
After being redirected to the “VotesPA” website, you can clearly see that the state of Pennsylvania is trying to muddy the waters on this highly controversial issue. Remember folks, you do NOT need an ID to vote this election day. Beware fake “poll advisers” telling you otherwise this Tuesday.
Sean Kitchen is an Assistant Editor and Social Media Organizer for Raging Chicken Press. He is student at Kutztown University.
1 Comment to Pennsylvania State Government Still Trying to Confuse Potential Voters over Voter ID Law.
1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Electoral College Reform: Senator Pileggi’s Plan Mirrors RNC Agenda to Steal Future Elections | Raging Chicken Press