- Cheyney U’s “Bleak Future?”: Rick Smith Talks to APSCUF President about Auditor General’s Report
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network Press Release on NY State’s Fracking Ban
- Bowling For Presidents: How College Football Can Help Sort Out The Field For The 2016 Election
- Revealed: How Big Oil Got Expedited Permitting for Fracking on Public Lands Into the Defense Bill
- The Wall Street Woodcutter & The Trees: A Look At The Passage of the Cromnibus Bill
- John McNesby Will Get THIS Philadelphia Officer His Job Back.
- ESU President Tweets Selfie with “Premiere Exotic Dancing Group On Campus?” Really?
- New Obama State Dept Top Energy Diplomat Amos Hochstein A Former Marathon Oil Lobbyist
- Eagles Fans tell Garner and Brown Supporters To “Get Jobs” & Throw a Punch at Photo-Journalist
- Mental Apartheid
Articles by Debra Leigh Scott
Kathryn Knott is the 24-year-old young woman who, along with companions Philip Williams, 24, and Kevin Harrigan, 26, has been charged with the brutal beating of two young gay men in Philadelphia on September 11, 2014. The three were part of a much larger group of party-goers (accounts have the …
A few years back, Paul E. Lingenfelter began his report on the defunding of public education by saying, “In 1920 H.G. Wells wrote, ‘History is becoming more and more a race between education and catastrophe.’ I think he got it right. Nothing is more important …
I was appalled to read the Chronicle article about the AAUP “plan” to provide “Better Pay, Job Stability, and a Career Path for Contingent Faculty” — to present this plan as anything but the atrocity it is…well, I am shocked and infuriated. Since I haven’t heard many …
Editor’s Note: On May 20th, Debra Leigh Scott and Chris LaBree left Philadelphia for Pittsburgh, their first stop on their Homeless Adjunct Road Trip. They will be talking with contingent faculty in PA, OH, IN, and IL as part of their up-coming documentary, . This …