- Pittsburgh Tribune Takes Aim at Tom Wolf’s Big Bad Campaign Donors, The. Public. Sector. Unions
- PA Republican Calls President Obama “Emperor of the United States” Over Immigration Announcement
- #PantsUpDontLoot: Post Racial America is Bullshit
- #Ferguson: Nixon’s Tin Soldiers Deployed in Missouri
- Let’s Go Orange! | Syracuse Students’ Occupation Enters Third Week
- The Man Who Wanted Voter ID for Mitt Romney is Now PA House Speaker
- As PA Dems Reward Colossal 2014 F*ck Up, the PA GOP Plans to Obstruct Tom Wolf
- #PAPolitics: Blundercrat Dermody Must Go Down
- #PAGov: Democratic Leadership Shit the Bed
- #PAGov Help Us Plan Tom Corbett’s Moving Party
In today’s Pittsburgh Tribune, former Commonwealth Foundation / Pennsylvania Independent journalist Melissa Daniels wrote this about Tom Wolf negotiating with his big bad campaign donors. The. Public. Sector. Unions. Cue the drums… When Gov.-elect Tom Wolf negotiates Pennsylvania’s largest public sector union contracts in 2015, …
In a facebook screed against President Obama’s executive action on immigration reform, Pennsylvania State Representative – and Republican! – Mike Vereb posted the following screed: I cannot believe that the Emperor of the United States is actually going to follow through with this announcement. If …
Here are some of the “greatest hits” coming from the #PantsUpDontLoot hashtag. This just shows that “Post Racial America” is just a bunch of bullshit. [View the story “#PantsUpDontLoot: The Hashtag for Post Racial White America” on Storify]
A State of Emergency has been issued in St. Louis County and the national guard has been called up. Here’s a song for those in Ferguson. No justice. No Peace.
Hey Commonwealth Citizens, Meet your new House Speaker.
Yesterday, there was a monumental shake up in Harrisburg. On the one side, the Pennsylvania House and Senate Democrats rewarded Frank Dermody, Jay Costa, Tim Briggs, Dan Frenkel and others responsible for the colossal 2014 Fuck Up – where Pennsylvania Democrats LOST 8 House seats …
This is just the beginning, but Representative Frank Dermody must step down as the Democratic Minority Leader or he should lose his leadership position to Representative Mike Sturla. Frank Dermody is part of the Blundercrat Caucus that allowed the Republicans to pick up 8 House seats while …
Tom Wolf won by 10 points, but Pennsylvania Republicans picked up 3 Senate seats and 8 House seats. Sure, there may be some gerrymandering involved, but the Democratic Party Leadership shit the bed, screwed the pooch, or any other appropriate metaphor. It’s time for new …
I’ve been waiting to post this for THREE YEARS AND A HALF YEARS TO POST THIS, but let’s crowdsource a moving party for Governor Tom Corbett. Last day in the Governor’s Mansion.
1 2 3 … 37 »
I’m going to make this short because I have to go to work in like 20 minutes, so bare with me. Three and a half years ago after Governor Corbett proposed his first budget -the budget that gutted a billion dollars from public schools and tried …