- #OneTermTom’s Shitty Job Creation Performance in One Chart
- ANR Pipeline: Introducing TransCanada’s Keystone XL for Fracking
- #PA13: Margolies Continues “Holier Than Thou” Campaign; Set to Miss Another Debate
- Peter King Loses It After Glenn Greenwald, Barton Gellman and Laura Poitras Awarded Pulitzer Prizes
- “We’re Done With You” – Standing Against Political Oppression and Muppetry”
- So Long and Thanks for All the Dry Erase Markers – A Teacher on Retiring at Age 27
- #PA13: Bill Clinton Fighting for Margolies’ Past; Daylin Leach Fighting for Our Future
- You Can’t Debate History with a Lunatic like Jim Demint
- How I’m Connected to State Rep. Brendan Boyle & Why His Support of Education Privatization is Wrong
- Josh Maxwell Still Says NOTHING on PASSHE Secession Legislation
Last weekend Raging Chicken Press packed up and headed to Harrisburg, PA for the 2014 PA Progressive Summit. It was an AWESOME couple of days and we’ll have more for you on the summit in the coming days. In this episode of the Rick Smith …
In this latest episode of the Rick Smith Files, we bring you an interview Rick did with Raging Chicken Press editor Kevin Mahoney, from October 22, 2013. Rick and Kevin talk about the attacks on public education and the need to fight back. In the …
In this episode, we bring you an excerpt from Rick’s February 19, 2014 interview with Professor Richard Wolff. Richard Wolff is the co-founder of Democracy at Work and the host of the awesome radio show, Economic Update. He is also the author of the 2012 …
This past Tuesday, Rick Smith talked with Rhonda Brownstein, Executive Director of the Education Law Center of PA, to get a reality check on Gov. Tom Corbett’s proposed 2014-15 budget as it relates to funding public education in PA. While Corbett’s budget provides some additional …
Yes, it’s a Twofer Tuesday here at Raging Chicken Press. Earlier today we announced our two new projects – a Raging Chicken Press podcast and more Rick Smith Show files. We don’t like to waste a whole lot of time, so I thought you might …
Back in September Rick Smith spoke with Union Solidarity International – a Glasgow, Scotland based organization that ”aims to build grassroots international union solidarity using the latest technology” (We just came across the interview today). It will not surprise regular readers of Raging Chicken Press that …
Last night, Kevin Mahoney was talking about his recent article, “Wall Street on the Susquehanna: PASSHE Bond Scheme Bleeds Education Budget for Beautiful Buildings,” on the Rick Smith Show. Listen to the interview below or listen to last night’s entire show RIGHT HERE.
Last night, Beth MacDaniel, Chair of the English department and President of the local chapter of APSCUF at Clarion University talked to Rick Smith about plans to cut over 40 jobs and eliminate programs and Clarion University.
Rick Smith talks with Jordan Romanus, Pittsburgh Organizer for the Restaurant Opportunity Center (ROC) United talks about poverty and how raising the wages for restaurant workers is one of the most important issues of our generation. We must put a stop to the race to the …
Listen to why Rick Smith has opted his daughter out of taking the destructive PSSA’s.