- Cheyney U’s “Bleak Future?”: Rick Smith Talks to APSCUF President about Auditor General’s Report
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network Press Release on NY State’s Fracking Ban
- Bowling For Presidents: How College Football Can Help Sort Out The Field For The 2016 Election
- Revealed: How Big Oil Got Expedited Permitting for Fracking on Public Lands Into the Defense Bill
- The Wall Street Woodcutter & The Trees: A Look At The Passage of the Cromnibus Bill
- John McNesby Will Get THIS Philadelphia Officer His Job Back.
- ESU President Tweets Selfie with “Premiere Exotic Dancing Group On Campus?” Really?
- New Obama State Dept Top Energy Diplomat Amos Hochstein A Former Marathon Oil Lobbyist
- Eagles Fans tell Garner and Brown Supporters To “Get Jobs” & Throw a Punch at Photo-Journalist
- Mental Apartheid
Editor’s Note: This is Steve Horn’s latest piece that originally appeared over at DeSmogBlog. Check out more of Steve’s work from DeSmogBlog and give everyone at DeSmogBlog some love - visit their site for some of the best research debunking misinformation about climate science on the web. Also, you can check …
Why Philosophy Matters to Fracking: The Past is the Future Long ago the foresightful German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche argued that human beings were the sorts of creatures who, in the quest to advance their own self-aggrandizing interests, were compelled to forget acts of violence willingly …
Merely “surreal” might describe the interview given by Aqua America’s CEO, Nick DeBenedictis, to Crissa Shoemaker DeBree did the fact that he is lying not portend such devastating consequences for so many people. The security of the nation’s water supply is an important, but often …
Aubrey McClendon, CEO of Chesapeake Energy and Ralph Eads III, the Chairman of Jefferies Energy Investment Banking Group go way back in their association. McClendon and Eads were Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity brothers at Duke University. Prior to joining Jefferies, Eads was Co-President of Jefferies …
Perhaps the most alarming fact about hydraulic fracturing—fracking—is that it’s still going on at all despite the enormity of the evidence against it. Chesapeake CEO Aubrey McClendon must think there’s a special god just for frackers, one who not only turns a blind eye to …