- Hedges: Get In the Damn Streets!
- The Untold History of Hazleton’s Racial Tensions
- Form-ing Dissent
- Raging Chicken Press Passes the 400,000 Mark! Thank You!!!
- Working Class Solidarity is the Key to Health Care Becoming a Human Right
- #BurnItDown | Ripping Back the Veil of Exploitation in Higher Ed
- #PutPeople1st: Live Tweeting from Put People First’s 2nd Annual Convention Today
- Reorganizing Vermont: Keeping Universal Health Care “Universal”
- Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right: Progressive Third Party Politics in West Virginia
- Kathryn Knott is Our Child
Allyson Schwartz' solution to SDP funding problem is to sell art collection. What a joke. #phillyeducation — Jeremy Julien (@senorjulien) October 30, 2013 Late last week, Representative Allyson Schwartz made an education funding gaffe that flew under the radar. The democratic gubernatorial front-runner …
Earlier today, I came across an appalling photo on my Facebook Feed. Anne Gemmell, the Political Director for Fight to Philly, posted a controversial photo of her daughter’s SEPTA student transpass. The transpass in question, which can be seen below, is that of Pennsylvania National …
May is fast becoming a turning point for Raging Chicken Press. This month we’ve had more submissions than we can put out in any one “issue,” let alone finding the hours in the day to do all the editing and formatting necessary to push things …
Click here for Audio! [Rick Smith]: Yeah, I’ve got to be honest with you. I look at this…just an absolute scam. An absolute rip-off of this Delaware loophole bill that is actually going to make the situation that much worse. The idea that we are …