- Cheyney U’s “Bleak Future?”: Rick Smith Talks to APSCUF President about Auditor General’s Report
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network Press Release on NY State’s Fracking Ban
- Bowling For Presidents: How College Football Can Help Sort Out The Field For The 2016 Election
- Revealed: How Big Oil Got Expedited Permitting for Fracking on Public Lands Into the Defense Bill
- The Wall Street Woodcutter & The Trees: A Look At The Passage of the Cromnibus Bill
- John McNesby Will Get THIS Philadelphia Officer His Job Back.
- ESU President Tweets Selfie with “Premiere Exotic Dancing Group On Campus?” Really?
- New Obama State Dept Top Energy Diplomat Amos Hochstein A Former Marathon Oil Lobbyist
- Eagles Fans tell Garner and Brown Supporters To “Get Jobs” & Throw a Punch at Photo-Journalist
- Mental Apartheid
Suppose you are a leader of a nationally prominent environmental conservation society or even a local conversation society. Let’s say the society is the Audubon Society or the Ruffed Grouse Society, whose missions, respectively, are: “To conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and …
Aubrey McClendon, CEO of Chesapeake Energy and Ralph Eads III, the Chairman of Jefferies Energy Investment Banking Group go way back in their association. McClendon and Eads were Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity brothers at Duke University. Prior to joining Jefferies, Eads was Co-President of Jefferies …
Editor’s Note: “The Fracking News” comes to Raging Chicken Press by way of our new friends from Coalition for a Healthy County. The Coalition for a Healthy County (CHC) is a coalition of concerned citizens and local and state organizations actively engaging in a campaign to maintain the integrity of …
Perhaps the most incredible thing about my recent public listserv and consequent email exchange with Penn State geologist Terry Engelder is his explicit insistence that I “do not have permission to put this material on the web.” Why, I can only hazard to guess, but …
Perhaps the most alarming fact about hydraulic fracturing—fracking—is that it’s still going on at all despite the enormity of the evidence against it. Chesapeake CEO Aubrey McClendon must think there’s a special god just for frackers, one who not only turns a blind eye to …