- People’s Climate March Livestream: RIGHT HERE
- Sean Kitchen Live Tweeting from People’s Climate March in NYC!
- No Safe Haven for Obstructionists
- My Future (Dem) Congressman Voted for TRAP Law That is Sending a Mother to Jail
- LETTER: Employer Lays Off Employee After Cancer Diagnosis, Plea for Fundraiser Going Viral
- #FastFoodStrike: Fast Food Workers Nationwide Take to the Streets Demanding $15/hr and a Union
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett About to Get Santorumed
- #PAGov: Shorter PA Republican: “Rendell was better at governing.”
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Big White Reelection Tent
- Labor Day News Dump: FERC Hands Enbridge Permit for Tar Sands by Rail Facility
Pennsylvania Liquor Store Privatization
Representative Madeleine Dean scolds Governor Tom Corbett’s budget and attacks the governor’s plans for shot’s for tots, the lack of a medicare expansion plan and the LACK of a real Marcellus Shale Tax. Watch the video here.
Editors Note: Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to start posting more stories on what has been happening in Washington State since they privatized their liquor stores last June. In the fall of 2011, Costco dumped a record breaking $22.5 million …
In the 2013/2014 budget, Governor Tom Corbett is expected to flat fund education, which means that we shouldn’t expect proposed draconian cuts to public education for the third year in a row. In fact, the message coming from Governor Corbett and his Budget Secretary Charles …