- Taking the Fight to UPMC – March on UPMC to Support Workers
- March on UPMC: Workers and Community Members Take to the Streets Calling for Good Jobs and End to Union-Busting
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Media Strategist Defends Ernst’s Use of Nullification
- Greenpeace Report: Obama Administration Exporting Climate Change by Exporting Coal
- Packing Heat in the Brothers’ ’Hood – Armed Right-Wing Whites Head to Black Houston Neighborhood
- #PAGov: Is Tom Corbett’s Pension Reform Tour a Bunch of Taxpayer Funded Campaign Events?
- Not Just the Atlantic: Obama Leasing Millions of Gulf Acres for Offshore Drilling
- #PaGov: Pirates Fans Think Tom Corbett’s Education Policy is “Fracked Up”
- #PAGov: Another PAC Hits Corbett on Eduation and Natural Gas Record
- Parking Privatization Killing Harrisburg Businesses
Pennsylvania Liquor Store Privatization
Representative Madeleine Dean scolds Governor Tom Corbett’s budget and attacks the governor’s plans for shot’s for tots, the lack of a medicare expansion plan and the LACK of a real Marcellus Shale Tax. Watch the video here.
Editors Note: Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to start posting more stories on what has been happening in Washington State since they privatized their liquor stores last June. In the fall of 2011, Costco dumped a record breaking $22.5 million …
In the 2013/2014 budget, Governor Tom Corbett is expected to flat fund education, which means that we shouldn’t expect proposed draconian cuts to public education for the third year in a row. In fact, the message coming from Governor Corbett and his Budget Secretary Charles …