- #PaGov: Pirates Fans Think Tom Corbett’s Education Policy is “Fracked Up”
- #PAGov: Another PAC Hits Corbett on Eduation and Natural Gas Record
- Parking Privatization Killing Harrisburg Businesses
- #PAGov: Corbett Exploits Made Up Pension Crisis for Moody’s Downgrade
- #PAGov: What Tom Corbett Said about the Migrant Children Was Racist
- Why I’m Ready for Warren
- #PaGov: Tom Corbett Thinks Migrant Children Pose Health Risks in Pennsylvania
- #PAGov: Corbett Deadenders Can Say Whatever They Want, It Still Won’t Matter
- #PAGov: Corbett at Pension Reform Presser: “We’re only Going After NEW Teachers”
- So, You Want to Go to College?
Pennsylvania Liquor Store Privatization
Representative Madeleine Dean scolds Governor Tom Corbett’s budget and attacks the governor’s plans for shot’s for tots, the lack of a medicare expansion plan and the LACK of a real Marcellus Shale Tax. Watch the video here.
Editors Note: Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to start posting more stories on what has been happening in Washington State since they privatized their liquor stores last June. In the fall of 2011, Costco dumped a record breaking $22.5 million …
In the 2013/2014 budget, Governor Tom Corbett is expected to flat fund education, which means that we shouldn’t expect proposed draconian cuts to public education for the third year in a row. In fact, the message coming from Governor Corbett and his Budget Secretary Charles …