- Cheyney U’s “Bleak Future?”: Rick Smith Talks to APSCUF President about Auditor General’s Report
- Delaware Riverkeeper Network Press Release on NY State’s Fracking Ban
- Bowling For Presidents: How College Football Can Help Sort Out The Field For The 2016 Election
- Revealed: How Big Oil Got Expedited Permitting for Fracking on Public Lands Into the Defense Bill
- The Wall Street Woodcutter & The Trees: A Look At The Passage of the Cromnibus Bill
- John McNesby Will Get THIS Philadelphia Officer His Job Back.
- ESU President Tweets Selfie with “Premiere Exotic Dancing Group On Campus?” Really?
- New Obama State Dept Top Energy Diplomat Amos Hochstein A Former Marathon Oil Lobbyist
- Eagles Fans tell Garner and Brown Supporters To “Get Jobs” & Throw a Punch at Photo-Journalist
- Mental Apartheid
Editor’s Note: Another awesome post from the wonderful world of Virally Supressed: Muckraking for the Modern World out of Cincinnati, OH. Virally Suppressed is the brain child of Drew Gibson and we have no doubt that Raging Chicken Press readers will love his stuff. This article was originally posted …
The lovefest for Mark Critz from PoliticsPA contributing stenographers still continues. Last March, Keegan Gibson, the blog’s editor, wrote a fluff piece on former Congressman Critz when the former representative landed a job as a “grassroots organizer” for natural gas lobbying firm. In that article, …
Welcome to the Commonwealth Roundup, here’s some stories happening around Pennsylvania. Gov. Tom Corbett helps find trilobite fossil at Bald Eagle State Park today with local kids geocaching on tour of state parks. — Chris Rosenblum (@CRosenblumNews) August 9, 2013 Montgomery County Courthouse …
[H/T] to John Anderson from DIYMedia for raising this question. Here’s half of his article, the other half can be found on the link provided above. From the bullsh*t propaganda department: on August 15th, CBS Radio’s Pittsburgh cluster (KDKA-AM, KDKA-FM, WDSY-FM, and WBZZ-FM) will “host” the Marcellus Shale Festival at …
This “commercial” should be on every radio station in PA. Something you can get this holiday season with all that money you got from selling your land to the fracking companies. Cheers.