- The Untold History of Hazleton’s Racial Tensions
- Form-ing Dissent
- Raging Chicken Press Passes the 400,000 Mark! Thank You!!!
- Working Class Solidarity is the Key to Health Care Becoming a Human Right
- #BurnItDown | Ripping Back the Veil of Exploitation in Higher Ed
- #PutPeople1st: Live Tweeting from Put People First’s 2nd Annual Convention Today
- Reorganizing Vermont: Keeping Universal Health Care “Universal”
- Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right: Progressive Third Party Politics in West Virginia
- Kathryn Knott is Our Child
- #PhillyHateCrime: Philadelphia Gay Basher’s “Best of Tweets”
The lovefest for Mark Critz from PoliticsPA contributing stenographers still continues. Last March, Keegan Gibson, the blog’s editor, wrote a fluff piece on former Congressman Critz when the former representative landed a job as a “grassroots organizer” for natural gas lobbying firm. In that article, …
Welcome to the Commonwealth Roundup, here’s some stories happening around Pennsylvania. Gov. Tom Corbett helps find trilobite fossil at Bald Eagle State Park today with local kids geocaching on tour of state parks. — Chris Rosenblum (@CRosenblumNews) August 9, 2013 Montgomery County Courthouse …
[H/T] to John Anderson from DIYMedia for raising this question. Here’s half of his article, the other half can be found on the link provided above. From the bullsh*t propaganda department: on August 15th, CBS Radio’s Pittsburgh cluster (KDKA-AM, KDKA-FM, WDSY-FM, and WBZZ-FM) will “host” the Marcellus Shale Festival at …
This “commercial” should be on every radio station in PA. Something you can get this holiday season with all that money you got from selling your land to the fracking companies. Cheers.