- Documents: Cheniere Fuels ALEC’s New Push for Fracked Gas Exports
- Faculty Union Issues Statement in Response to PASSHE Retrenchment Letters
- The Return of #SLASSHE – New Chancellor Leads the Charge for New Round of Cuts at PA State Universities
- Taking the Fight to UPMC – March on UPMC to Support Workers
- March on UPMC: Workers and Community Members Take to the Streets Calling for Good Jobs and End to Union-Busting
- #PAGov: Tom Corbett’s Media Strategist Defends Ernst’s Use of Nullification
- Greenpeace Report: Obama Administration Exporting Climate Change by Exporting Coal
- Packing Heat in the Brothers’ ’Hood – Armed Right-Wing Whites Head to Black Houston Neighborhood
- #PAGov: Is Tom Corbett’s Pension Reform Tour a Bunch of Taxpayer Funded Campaign Events?
- Not Just the Atlantic: Obama Leasing Millions of Gulf Acres for Offshore Drilling
The lovefest for Mark Critz from PoliticsPA contributing stenographers still continues. Last March, Keegan Gibson, the blog’s editor, wrote a fluff piece on former Congressman Critz when the former representative landed a job as a “grassroots organizer” for natural gas lobbying firm. In that article, …
Welcome to the Commonwealth Roundup, here’s some stories happening around Pennsylvania. Gov. Tom Corbett helps find trilobite fossil at Bald Eagle State Park today with local kids geocaching on tour of state parks. — Chris Rosenblum (@CRosenblumNews) August 9, 2013 Montgomery County Courthouse …
[H/T] to John Anderson from DIYMedia for raising this question. Here’s half of his article, the other half can be found on the link provided above. From the bullsh*t propaganda department: on August 15th, CBS Radio’s Pittsburgh cluster (KDKA-AM, KDKA-FM, WDSY-FM, and WBZZ-FM) will “host” the Marcellus Shale Festival at …
This “commercial” should be on every radio station in PA. Something you can get this holiday season with all that money you got from selling your land to the fracking companies. Cheers.