- Hedges: Get In the Damn Streets!
- The Untold History of Hazleton’s Racial Tensions
- Form-ing Dissent
- Raging Chicken Press Passes the 400,000 Mark! Thank You!!!
- Working Class Solidarity is the Key to Health Care Becoming a Human Right
- #BurnItDown | Ripping Back the Veil of Exploitation in Higher Ed
- #PutPeople1st: Live Tweeting from Put People First’s 2nd Annual Convention Today
- Reorganizing Vermont: Keeping Universal Health Care “Universal”
- Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right: Progressive Third Party Politics in West Virginia
- Kathryn Knott is Our Child
1. Energy in Depth’s Soldiers of Fracking-Fortune In her excellent PR Watch piece, ““Energy In Depth” – A Reporters’ Guide to Its Founding, Funding, and Flacks,” Lisa Graves spells out in copiously well-documented detail the purposes and funding sources of what can only be called …
One example of the complicity of some women in the promotion of the extraction industry is the exchange between Nicole Jacobs, Rachael Colley, and myself concerning my piece, ”The Good Ole’ Boy Extraction Club, (YouTube: The Good Ole’ Boy Extraction Club: The Pseudo-Patriotic and Pervasively Patriarchal Culture …
In the ongoing exchange between myself and the self-styled natural gas landman-maverick VP of Land and Public Relations, Mike Knapp—Snyder Bros/MDS Energy Services, I have sought to lay out in as thorough and objective a fashion as possible the facts relevant to Mr. Knapp’s/MDS claims …